(1) the violence of her own feelings(2) Each of the people who uses or threatens unlawful violence will be guilty of the offence.(3) All four defendants deny they were responsible for any of the violence against him.(4) The fact on which he now relies is that though he stole, he did not in fact threaten violence .(5) That is the level of violence that deserves the sentence that was imposed in this case.(6) Well the whole history of the relevance of violence in Family Law is an interesting one.(7) The violence of the wind had lessened - though the air remained redolent with the smell of dust.(8) What I do not respect however is people who kill or otherwise use violence against people for any reason.(9) His attitude showed how domestic violence can be as damaging mentally as it is physically.(10) the violence of her own feelings(11) the wind blew with extreme violence(12) The appellant had no record for offences of violence or of a sexual nature.(13) So that it was not as if she was trying to escape from an immediate threat of violence to her.(14) We found a clear relation between experiencing controlling behaviour and violence .(15) Another tenant in the property was also causing a large amount of problems including acts of violence .(16) The most serious incidents include criminal damage and violence against people.
(1) domestic violence :: anụ ụlọ ime ihe ike
(2) non-violence :: ndị na-abụghị ime ihe ike
(3) act of violence :: omume nke ime ihe ike
(4) acts of violence :: ime ihe ike
(5) mob violence :: ime ihe ike n'ìgwè
1. brutality ::
2. fighting ::
4. intensity ::
5. ferocity ::
6. force ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Video games and rock music
have desensitized him to VIOLENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
We have a mutual interest
in resolving this without VIOLENCE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
that VIOLENCE won't make worse.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Violence is a disease.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
No, you've only
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Igbo Dictionary: violence
Meaning and definitions of violence, translation in Igbo
language for violence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of violence in Igbo and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'violence'
What violence means in Igbo, violence meaning
in Igbo, violence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of violence in Igbo language.