Noun(1) an insignificant place
Adverb(1) not anywhere; in or at or to no place
(1) You could be living anywhere or nowhere and not at the end of a very sick River Murray.(2) I wait for the pickpocket children to come flocking, but this is a little nowhere station, and it's too early.(3) The torrential rain and widespread flooding left nowhere untouched.(4) As California's state capital, it has long been viewed as a nowhere land of lawyers and lobbyists.(5) In particular, the Regulation covers the families of EC workers, which are nowhere mentioned in the Treaty.(6) He's a real nowhere man.(7) One of the kids angrily asks how often it is that they get a suicide in this nowhere town.(8) Experience shows that nowhere is too small to host activities against the war.(9) Customer and student Natalie Darby said: ├ö├ç├┐There's nowhere else to get such good food.├ö├ç├û(10) A group of Farnhill mums, fed up with having nowhere for their children to play, have got together to raise money to update an ageing play area in the village.(11) Talking would lead her nowhere and nowhere was where she did not want to be.(12) Our normal condition of life is that we have nowhere decent to live and we are frequently stopped and searched or arrested.(13) Far behind them, a cold, dead planet spun through space on a straight line path that led from nowhere to nowhere among the stars.(14) Secondly I note you nowhere provide any argument for why we - the taxpayers - should fund these disastrous lifestyle choices.(15) Seems any of my participation so far is leading nowhere .(16) There's nowhere for them to go although Amber is trying to place these young men and women.
(1) out of nowhere :: na mberede
(2) nowhere else :: ebe ọzọ
(3) nowhere near :: enweghị ebe nso
(4) from nowhere :: si enweghị ebe
(5) get nowhere :: na-enweghị ebe
(6) nowhere in particular :: enweghị ebe akpan akpan
1. nowhere ::
2. nowhither ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and clearly I'm getting NOWHERE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
I crossed the Narrow Sea.
I have NOWHERE else to go.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
have NOWHERE to put them,
have nothing to feed them.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
We've NOWHERE to keep
all these prisoners.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
And then there will be NOWHERE to hide.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
English to Igbo Dictionary: nowhere
Meaning and definitions of nowhere, translation in Igbo
language for nowhere with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nowhere in Igbo and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nowhere'
What nowhere means in Igbo, nowhere meaning
in Igbo, nowhere
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nowhere in Igbo language.