Noun(1) the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something(2) judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger(3) an anxious feeling(4) a cause for feeling concern(5) attention and management implying responsibility for safety(6) activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
Verb(1) feel concern or interest(2) provide care for(3) prefer or wish to do something(4) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(5) be concerned with
(1) he spilled some despite his care(2) she handled the book with care(3) she takes special care of her clothes(4) A summons of driving without due care and consideration was taken into account.(5) the care of the elderly(6) he has numerous animals to care for(7) Every task was undertaken with great care and attention to detail.(8) You are my friend, and I care a lot about you, even if I haven't really shown it lately.(9) I don't care whether it works or not(10) Wash your garment with care and avoid scrubbing excessively to prevent damaging it.(11) Easy access to research on improving safety may help doctors and other health professionals make care safer.(12) he was taken into care(13) These nurses work with local family doctors and public health nurses bringing vital care and support.(14) would you care for some tea?(15) If we do it now we'll still be friends who care a lot about each other, but also have the ability to go out with other people.(16) I don't care what she says
(1) take care :: ledo onwe gị
(2) take care of :: na-elekọta
(3) health care :: nlekọta ahụike
(4) care for :: elekọta
(5) care about :: na-eche banyere
(6) customer care :: ahịa na-elekọta
(7) skin care :: nlekọta anụ ahụ
(8) care of :: elekọta
(9) to take care of :: na-elekọta
1. safekeeping ::
2. caution ::
3. discretion ::
4. worry ::
5. help ::
7. attention ::
8. concern ::
9. maintenance ::
10. precaution ::
11. be concerned ::
12. manage ::
13. wish ::
14. worry ::
1. negligence ::
care, cared, cares, carey, caring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, I honestly couldn't CARE less.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
More than I CARE to admit.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
- Buzzinga. I don't CARE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
She's gonna be
to her doctor's CARE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
I don't CARE what people believe.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Igbo Dictionary: care
Meaning and definitions of care, translation in Igbo
language for care with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of care in Igbo and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'care'
What care means in Igbo, care meaning
in Igbo, care
definition, examples and pronunciation
of care in Igbo language.